It seems to have been 8 years since the replica of WE 16A horn. During that time, I have been constantly interested in and ordering from foreign countries, so I made it with all my heart. When the horn get into the buyer's hands, I get an email saying thank you for the beautiful design and fantastic sound, but after that I don't know where and how it is loved because I can't track it. Occasionally, while browsing the Internet, I find some pictures of my horn posted on it. I recently discovered that one is a cafe in Thailand and the other seems to be in the UK. Please email me at we16ahorn@gmail.com if you have further questions.
이 블로그의 인기 게시물
WE 16A Horn in a Seoul Art Gallery
WE 16A loudspeaker installed in a recently opened art gallery in Seoul, South Korea. The loudspeaker were installed to provide background music for visitors to the gallery while they admire the artwork on display. Invented in the late 1920s at the Bell Laboratories in the United States, it is almost a hundred years passed, but the design is so artistic that visitors often mistake it for a non-figurative sculpture work instead of a loudspeaker. If you have additional questions about this speaker, please contact we16ahorn@gmail.com
A Beige WE 16A Horn in Paris
I once exported Western Electric 16A horns to Paris, France a few years ago, and the customer posted some WE 16A new pictures on his Facebook recently, and I post one of them. The original horn color is black, but the customer asked for beige color, so we made it. If you have some questions, please email me to we16ahorn@gmail.com


댓글
댓글 쓰기