I have built three type of the DC power supply for WE 555 driver.
Top is a selenium rectifier.
Middle is Tungar bulbs.
The bottom is Western Electric rectifier tubes I have built recently.
Portcorner Play in Portugal recently interviewed me about the WE 16A horn and here is the article. I think everybody will find it very helpful to understand the WE 16A horn as it answers a variety of questions in depth. Read the full interview on Portcorner Play
WE 16A loudspeaker installed in a recently opened art gallery in Seoul, South Korea. The loudspeaker were installed to provide background music for visitors to the gallery while they admire the artwork on display. Invented in the late 1920s at the Bell Laboratories in the United States, it is almost a hundred years passed, but the design is so artistic that visitors often mistake it for a non-figurative sculpture work instead of a loudspeaker. If you have additional questions about this speaker, please contact we16ahorn@gmail.com
I once exported Western Electric 16A horns to Paris, France a few years ago, and the customer posted some WE 16A new pictures on his Facebook recently, and I post one of them. The original horn color is black, but the customer asked for beige color, so we made it. If you have some questions, please email me to we16ahorn@gmail.com
댓글
댓글 쓰기